Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chapter 1 - Sem Break

One week break for this sem again. This time i just managed to go back Ipoh for 5 days. No much practical stuffs i can do so i spent most of the time with my lovely family. All of my friends were still studying in their respective university.

Luckily this time Ms Lee YinCi was here in Ipoh and I finally can met her up for a short while after 1 year...hoho...She really didn't change much (mostly in term of weight kekeke). Really happy to see her. Perhaps it will take more than 1 year to see her again. Please take care ya. (and share your fat mui book for others like laima la haha...). ^_^

Just blink of eyes, I had to go back to Singapore again. Whole family was depressed about my leave. Especially my mom and little brother, they are always my hardcore fans!!! They will always be there when i came home and went back to Singapore; no matter how late and early. Haihz i also didn't feel like wanna leave.

Before I had my dinner in the last day, I sat on my father legs ( I really put all my weight on him, what a son...) and engage a small talk with him. He is really getting older and older; more and more obvious. Is very heart aching ...Take care dad...your are always my hero. ARhhhh I don't want to go back ah.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think anyone of our peers will also have the feeling like yours . Just like me , I came home yesterday evening . My parents were already waiting outside the doorstep smiling welcoming me when i reached my house . What a touching scene . But unfortunately i cant come back often and accompany them . This is what i always think it is the passion of life

Hon Mun said...

haih....I wish to go home after read your post

淞傑 coleteoh said...

wah!!!
hihi mayb i think they use to my unpresenty in the house... hihi dun have all yours feelings..however..i start to appreciate family d..

laimun said...

still like a small boy,sitting on dad's leg...haha
but is always not too late to appreaciate ...