Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chapter 2 - NTU Open House

Today is my school open house with the theme: Discover L.I.F.E@NTU (where Learning Is Fun and Exciting@NTU). This grand event had took place in 3 large areas in our school and the orientations are:



Nanyang Auditorium - Showcases our research, science and technology.



The Quad and School of Biological Science(SBS) Foyer (the blue building)



SBS- All academic booths inside were used to attract those prospective students to join NTU when they reached the age to choose their university from the only 3 unviversities in Singapore ( So many heads around and i hardly moved freely)




The Quad - Present various clubs and society of our schools. A stage was set up to allow talented NTU students to have performances.

IET booth- I incharged and decorated one...haha..not bad le...

Buddhist club- WOw...the best decoration among other other booths, i think. According to them this was 菩提树 wo~~~

Actually I had watched the whole layout of NTU open house before the actual day because i was decorating my booth in the night before that day; until 12am something. On NTU open house that day, I woke up at damn early 730am which i usually don't do it on weekend. Make up myself and rushed to The Quad to check my booth whether my yesterday's hard work had dropped on to ground or flew away. ( Luckily still as leng zai as yesterday...lol).

After made sure everyday was fined, I left the booth to my committees and walk around others booth to feel the aura of the day...hmm...will soon be crowded by polytechnic students; hope can see a lot of leng lui...haha... After 20 minutes spent for 'shopping', I have to leave the place and go to library for the rest of the day T_T . I can't follow the pace of my studies ah!!!Pathetic life...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you can do better for your booth if you have more time because I dont think your decoration was " not bad " as described by you .

And my second question is HOW YOU MAKE UP YOUSELF ???

Anonymous said...

ah..i duno say wat~chai force me to say somethin...well~all i can say is ntu is nice big and clean...nice place to study~~

Anonymous said...

name also type wrong~aieks...its kok ANG

HinFei said...

1st of all i know kok ang muz have something to say so i juz encourage him to spit out his comments j.

Secondlly, ah chyi like tat oso know i dun have time to decorate the booth so geng haha. But in fact i dun have enough material to do the decoration. So this is the best i can do. In term of layout, i am quite satisfied.

Lastly, comb hair= make up OK??haha

Hon Mun said...

your booth just like you

HinFei said...

As leng zai as me?

Hon Mun said...

you not leng zai