Saturday, September 6, 2008

Somewhere

So now I am in Finland...HOho...

When I reached Helsinki airport in Finland, it was cold and was raining. A Finnish girl came to picked me up(luckily) and sent me to my lovely(so-called) University, Helsinki University of Technology. Along the way, we were having some conversation and I looking out to see this land occasionally.

I was taken to few spots to do my administration stuffs and eventually I got my chance to go back to my room to unload my luggage. Wow...a single room.

When I opened my door...Waaaa....
Wah....wa.....
Waaaahh....wa.....wahhh.....
mm...enough...

My first impression of this room. Erhem of course, Jeng!!! Just love the scene outside my room. So I unpacked my luggage and colonize this little space.

My 4 month deluxe suite.
What I see every morning.
Someone say the background is picture. (I won't tell you was sai leong said one)
Me lo.
The lake just outside my room
Been there for few time when I feel down and boring...

Feel quite boring in the first few weeks, always walk and eat alone. Stress started to spore when I realized almost all the registered courses are master course subject. OMGGGgggg...no wonder my course mate look so old. Moreover, one of my lecturer don't give out his lecture slide and his lecturing style also have some problems. His english is not so good(OK this one I can forgive him) but he will simply skip some slide and say:"Emm...this one...I don't understand...*taptap*... ". Waaa....you...you...This was the first lecture I have in this University after this lecture I rushed to the main library and borrow a text book to mug. I think I am so much more hardworking (Reluectantly...I thought I came here to enjoy?!!) than I am in NTU haha...

The days here is just not as good as other people(you lo) think. I didn't go out play too much because it is too costly. Not yet been any country because my school has started already. Didn't eat too much canteen food because they closed at 5pm(this one really &*^%$#@%, is making me mad).

Usual meal in my canteen - 2.6 Euro (Quite sick with salad now)

This moment, I realize actually NTU is a very VERY nice school. Still remember sometime I will complain NTU this and that but now I know I just didn't appreciate what I have and when it was gone...luckily it is still no too late haha...Having this in mind, I seldom complain my life here again and start to remind myself how lucky I am to be here...yaya. Tough course??? Study more lo. No canteen?? Cook myself lo.(I have been my own tester all this while) Haven't go somewhere to play? Buy jo airticket lo...ahahahahaha....

Sometimes, the egg was burned. But I also have to eat T_T
Teng Seng use webcam to teach me to make Omelet...Touched...

Our 'Distance'



Missing the sun because here...I seldom see the sun.
Missing my mom
because ...I just realized how great she is and feel regret now....
Missing your smile
because people here...seldom sincerely smile with me.







13 comments:

Unknown said...

That salad and potato seem v nice to me ....
Your room seem extremely nice wo
wei ... y u put 3 sentences at the end of the post since the last post ....
so so so so artistic ?

HinFei said...

After eating the same salad over and over AND OVER again for few weeks...Your answer above shall changed undoubtedly. BTW I am always that artistic ge la =)

Anonymous said...

this post was written on 6 sept??

HinFei said...

I also don't know what is happening...

ViNcenT said...

Wei, the omellet i tought u is not so ugly 1 lo please..hehe.. Wah, your room really nice le, i love it!!! Jia you la, don be down and boring d...if down, on webcam and online lo..hehe...we are there for u.. =)

yan said...

haven been really chat with you since u went there. Hope to have chance to chat with u sifu.. dun emo ha.. kah yau !!

enjoy ur life over there.. n miss me!

yan =)

Hon Mun said...

Wah...your room so damn nice, and outside so damn relaxing....ah chai, you so damn lucky.....

HinFei said...

Everyone oso got miss me wo...haha =p

j0nAthAn said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice room... how did u can actually... burn ur egggg... =.=""

hahahhaaha.. helsinki.. tot everything there close at 5pm (except pub and nice restaurant..) haha..

haiyo.. TS.. wat teacher lai de.. teach until liddat..

Unknown said...

wa.....waaa....Waa....!! envy le..u should appreciate lo, nice view n room.
u c UTM 1 la,.. yuck...i rather eat same salad n potato than d nasi lemak.

laimun said...

yalo, egg also can burn, cha siu~~ spend 2.6euro la better than burn ur beautiful hostel....wahah

WayneHO大飞 said...

Wah, your room nice dou...envy la. Seems you are so hardworking in Finland, like everyday mug books and books and books...first day oledi go library bia, I very stress lor. Having a chance to go overseas for half a year is very rare (for me la, no $$$ ma), so appreciate every moment there la. Now going to 2 mths d lo, should have know more new friends and not so lonely gua...:)take care
大飞

Anonymous said...

My impression also wa...wa...wa...
haha ah chai u so damn lucky...plus artistic...lol